Are you ready to take your English skills to the next level?
Transition ESL is for you if...
- You are an intermediate or advanced English Language Learner and you want to improve your English reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar and vocabulary, OR
- You took the Michigan Test at the College and scored a 47 or below, OR
- You are enrolled in Academic ESL/Credit and need additional support, OR
- You are preparing for your U.S. Citizenship test.
These courses offer…
- Instruction in grammar, vocabulary, reading and writing skills
- A focus on listening, speaking, academic vocabulary, classroom communication, and American English pronunciation
- Preparation for PGCC's English Placement Exam, the Michigan Test
- Preparation for the U.S. Citizenship Test
Courses are available...
- Mornings, evenings, and Saturdays
- At University Town Center in Hyattsville
- At PGCC's main campus in Largo
- At Laurel College Center in Laurel
- At Northwestern High School in Hyattsville
- At Eleanor Roosevelt High School in Greenbelt
- At Crossland High School in Temple Hills
The cost is…
- $80—$205 depending on the course
- Most classes are $105
- Approximately $35 per class for textbooks
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-546-8350.