The Culinary Arts program introduces students to a range of skills and credentials required for a successful career in
food preparation. Cooking, Baking and Management courses are featured.
Take these courses if you are:
- Seeking industry certifications
- Food Service Manager Training and Certification (ServSafe®)
- Interested in learning Baking Skills, Food Preparation
Uniform Requirements for any Culinary Arts class:
- White Chef’s Jacket w/ PGCC Works
- Checkered Chef’s Pants
- Neckerchief & Chef’s Hat
- Black Non-Absorbable Shoes (no
- Instant Read Thermometer
Jump-Start Your Career Today!
The Culinary Arts Certificate is a 31-credit certificate can be completed within a year. The coursework requires an in-class commitment of six to tweleve hours per week and integrates practical and classroom applications.