**MGT-307 Human Resource Management Certification Preparation for SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP**
This is an exciting and pivotal time in the HR profession. Now, more than ever HR teams are required to assume a greater leadership role, contributing to the strategic direction of their organizations. The profession is no longer just about what you know – but how you do your job.
Establish yourself as a globally-recognized human resource expert by earning the new standard in HR Certification: SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP.
SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Certification Preparation
Utilizing the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Learning System, Participants study five modules covering the SHRM body of Competency and Knowledge in preparation to take the New Standard in HR Certification: SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP.
The twelve week face-to-face instructor-led review course is facilitated by a team of certified Human Resource Management Instructors. See course MGT-307.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HR Professionals planning to take the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP
- HR Practitioners seeking professional development to advance their career
BENEFITS OF THE TRAINING:
- Curriculum was designed by subject matter experts
- Covers the SHRM's Body of Competency and Knowledge (BoCKTM )
- Consistently helps professionals exceed the national pass rate
STUDY SHRM's BoCKTM
Eight Behavioral Competencies
- Leadership and Navigation
- Business Acumen
- Ethical Practice
- Relationship Management
- Critical Evaluation
- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge Domains)
Syn: 96254 Th 9/10 - 12/03 6 p.m. -9:30 p.m. Largo
Syn: 96255 S 9/19 - 12/12 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Largo
TUITION: $1,200 (includes a $510 lab fee to cover your training materials)