**MGT 661 - Human Resource Management Certification Preparation Review **
Thousands of HR professionals have used the SHRM Learning System to prepare for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®)certification exam. Earning your PHR or SPHR will help you demonstrate your commitment to the HR profession, master the 2012 HR Certification Institute body of knowledge strengthen your department, protect yur organization from risk, ensure its compliance and more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HR professionals planning to take the PHR or SPHR certification exam
- PHR Certified professionals seeking to upgrade their certification to SPHR
- HR Practitioners seeking professional development to advance their career
BENEFITS OF THE TRAINING:
- Curriculum was designed by subject matter experts
- Covers the HR Certification Institute Body of Knowledge
- Consistently helps professionals exceed the national pass rate
STUDY THE SIX AREAS OF COMPETENCY:
- Strategic Business Management
- Workforce Planning and Employment,
- Human Resource Development
- Total Reward
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Risk Management.
TUITION: $1,115 (includes a $510 lab fee to cover your training materials)
Online registration is available to all Continuing Education students. Simply to the college website:
click on Owl Link;
then Workforce Development and
Continuing Education Students;
Enroll and register for courses.
2 Walk-in .
In-person registration takes place on a continuous basis at the admissions, records and registration area located in Bladen Hall, Room 126.
Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-8:00pm
Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:00
You may also register at the University Town Center
6505 Belcrest Rd., Suite 200, Hyattsville, MD 20782
or at Laurel College Center, 312 Marshall Ave.,
Laurel, MD 20707