Automotive Technology courses provide the basic knowledge and skills to start a rewarding career as an entry-level, service technician in the high-demand Automotive Service and Repair Industry. Courses focus on ASE certification content areas for both beginner and advanced students.
Take the Brakes off and Jump-Start Your Career Today!
- Get the competitive advantage when starting a new career or upgrading existing skills.
- Learn to use tools, equipment, read gauges, install batteries, select the right part, understand the mechanics.
- Certification is voluntary, however most service and repair facilities and dealerships require technicians to be Automotive Service. Excellence (ASE) certified. Certification typically lead to higher salaries.
- According to the Department of Labor, the number of jobs for automotive service technicians and mechanics will increase by 14 percent between 2006 and 2016. This translates into 110,000 new jobs in addition to job openings created by retiring technicians.
- Convenient evening classes allow you to take one course or all - in the order you desire.
Small Gas Engines (OCC-316) -
Learn more about other types of small engines such as lawnmowers, garden tractors, edge trimmers, chain saws, portable generators, leaf blowers,register for our Small Gas Engine course. The small gas engine course is designed to increase skills and supplement related programs. You will earn a certificate upon course completion.