Do you want to improve your English speaking, listening, reading and writing skills?
Adult Education ESL is for you if...
- You would like to develop your speaking and understanding of English for life or work, OR
- You would like to develop your English language skills for employment, OR
- You would like to develop your English skills to assist your children in their school life
Adult Education ESL courses offer...
- Instruction and practice in speaking and understanding English
- Instruction in reading, writing and grammar in real-life contexts
Courses are available...
- At locations around Prince George's County
- Weekday evenings (two or three evenings a week)
- Weekday mornings (three days a week)
- Saturday mornings in Langley Park and Largo
There is no tuition for most Adult Education ESL courses. Students spend approximately $45 per class for books.
For more information on these classes, please call (301) 322-0891, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.