**MGT-690 Paytrain Fundamentals** MGT-691 Paytrain Mastery**
In cooperation with the American payroll Association, Prince George's Community College presents the PayTrain College & University program for payroll professionals. Comprised of two professional development courses, PayTrain Fundamentals and PayTrain Mastery, this program is designed for all levels of payroll administration. Whether you are interested in preparing for the Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification exams, or are new to the industry and need to learn the basics of payroll, our courses will help youmeet your goals.
What Is Patron College & University?
PayTrain College & University is the American Payroll Association’s payroll professional development and certification exam preparation program offered in a college/university setting. Serving the entire payroll community, this program is ideal for seasoned professionals interested in advancing their careers or sitting for a certification exam, as well as for new hires seeking an understanding of the industry. Enrollers in the program receive live classroom instruction, textbooks, and access to interactive online games and applications to reinforce topics learned.
Who Should Enroll in PayTrain Payroll Certificate Program?
- Experienced and entry-level payroll professionals
- Managers and supervisors providing strategic payroll management
- Sales professionals and consultants serving the payroll industry
- Systems analysts and engineers writing payroll programs
- Payroll service bureau client representatives
Why Enroll in PayTrain Payroll Certificate Program?
You will gain:
- A foundation of knowledge for starting or advancing your payroll career
- An understanding of payroll essentials through hands-on exercises
- Improved job performance by increasing accuracy and compliance
- The guidance and expertise of an experienced facilitator
- Access to a network of peers to learn about payroll practices in other organizations
- Solid grounding in compliance issues related to tax and regulatory information
- Preparation for the FPC and CPP exams
- Recertification credit hours (RCHs) or continuing education units (CEUs) to maintain FPC or CPP credentials
Online registration is available to all Continuing Education students. Simply to the college website:
click on Owl Link;
then Workforce Development and
Continuing Education Students;
Enroll and register for courses.
2 Walk-in .
In-person registration takes place on a continuous basis at the admissions, records and registration area located in Bladen Hall, Room 126.
Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-8:00pm
Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:00
You may also register at the University Town Center
6505 Belcrest Rd., Suite 200, Hyattsville, MD 20782
or at Laurel College Center, 312 Marshall Ave.,
Laurel, MD 20707