Become a PGCC student today.
Register for a class. We’ll walk you through each step.
What You Need to Begin
Most applicants only need:
- 30 minutes of time
- Personal information, including Social Security number
- $25 nonrefundable application fee for students taking classes for credit
You may need to provide more information in the following situations:
- Under 21: Official high school transcript or General Educational Development (GED)
- Under 18 and not a high school graduate: A letter from the appropriate educational authority verifying permanent withdrawal from the school system
- Over 16 without a diploma or GED and have left elementary or secondary school: You can apply, but you may not be eligible to receive certain types of federal financial aid (Title IV)
- Applying to a health technology program: A complete transcript, a copy of your high school diploma, or GED
- Permanent residents and those on non-student visas: A visa and passport or permanent residence card
- Those who need a fee waiver: Contact the Admissions and Records Office
Choose Your Pathways or Classes and Apply for Admission
You have three options, depending on your goals — look at programs, explore individual classes, or just browse.
Then our Admissions Office will email you a confirmation, so be sure to check your inbox.
Students taking classes for personal or for professional development can register online, in person at the Admissions and Records Office, or by mail.
You can register until a class starts, but we suggest you register early because our classes fill up quickly!
Need Help Signing Up or Finding a Class?
Can’t find the class you want? We can guide you.
Bladen Hall, Room 126
College Non-Discrimination Statement
Prince George’s Community College is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons to the end that no person, on the grounds of sex, age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, qualified disabled veteran, or Vietnam-era veteran, shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity of this institution.