To conduct business with Prince George's Community College, you will need to work with the Office of Procurement. Get started by learning what we do and how to engage with us.
Mission and Organization
The Office of Procurement supports the educational goals of Prince George’s Community College by acquiring goods and services through a centralized purchasing program that serves all departments of the college.
The Office of Procurement is responsible for acquiring quality goods and services in accordance with the responsibility and authority delegated by the board of trustees and the president, and consistent with procurement laws, regulations, and college policy.
The functions of the Office of Procurement include the following:
- Coordinate purchases of all goods and services for all college departments.
- Maintain vendor records and relationships.
- Arrange product demonstrations and refer information about new or improved products to departments using these products.
- Provide assistance and recommendations to college departments.
- Monitor procurement procedures.
- Provide training.
- Evaluate bids and proposals, negotiate, recommend contract award, and monitor status of award.
- Sponsor and/or attend community outreach activities to encourage active participation in the college’s procurement process.
The College advertises Solicitations and Requests for Bids via the College’s Procurement website page and eMaryland Marketplace.
All Vendors are encouraged to submit their information using our Electronic Vendor Application Form and are encouraged to register with eMaryland Marketplace Advantage.
Please complete our Electronic Vendor Application Form using this link, PGCC Electronic Vendor Application Form
For more information regarding registering with eMaryland Marketplace Advantage, click eMaryland Marketplace Advantage (eMMA)
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
If you are a MBE organization seeking Minority Business Enterprise opportunities and information, please contact the Procurement and Contract Compliance Officer at MBE@pgcc.edu.
Requests for Bids
If you have questions about our processes, ask and we’ll be sure to get right back to you.
Office of Procurement
Kent Hall, Room 264