The Train the Trainer course is designed for nurses and other healthcare providers who are responsible for certified nursing assistant training, patient and community education, in-service education, etc. This course meets the Maryland Board of Nursing requirement for instructors of the Certified Nursing Assistant course. Participants will be taught teaching strategies, adult learner characteristics, planning learning environments, lesson planning, writing behavioral objectives and facilitating learning.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Must be in good standings with the Maryland Board of Nursing (MBON).
- Register for Principles of Adult Education Program.
- Pay for course (tuition assistance is available).
- Successfully complete the program.
- Register for HES-570: $310
- Attend all four sessions of course via Canvas
Summer 2023 Schedule
HES-570-02221 | Train the Trainer | 4:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m. | 7/12/23 - 7/19/23 | Wed
HES-570-02221 | Train the Trainer | 9 a.m.–1 p.m. | 7/15/22 - 7/22/23 | Sat
Fall 2023 Schedule
HES-570-02505 | Train the Trainer | 4:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m. | 10/4/23 - 10/11/23 | Wed
HES-570-02505 | Train the Trainer | 9 a.m.–1 p.m. | 10/7/23 - 10/14/23 | Sat
- Choose question