The Registered Nurse Case Manager/Delegating Nurse Program, approved by the Maryland Board of Nursing, is required for delegating nurse/case managers who work in assisted living facilities in Maryland. Students will review the requirements of this role as well as gain insight into the Nurse Practice Act requirements for delegation. Registered nurses will review the basic foundations for the nursing practice of the Registered Nurse (RN) who delegates nursing functions in the assisted living setting, including supervision of medication technicians.
Become a Registered Nurse Case Manager/Delegating Nurse
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Must be in good standings with the Maryland Board of Nursing (MBON).
- Register for Registered Nurse Case Manager and Delegating Nurse Assisted Living.
- Pay for course (tuition assistance is available).
- Successfully complete the program.
- Register for NRC-302: $315
- Pick up required booklets (COMAR & Manual) from Prince George's Community College Largo campus, Center of Health Studies, Office 2405.
- Complete pre/post-test, verification form, assessments, etc.
- Attend all three sessions of course.
Summer 2023 Schedule
HES-326-02219 | Thur., Fri., Sat. | 5/11-5/13 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
HES-326-02220 | Thur., Fri., Sat. | 7/13-7/15 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Fall 2023 Schedule
NRC-302-02506 | Delegating Nurse | 9 a.m.– 3 p.m. | 11/09/23 - 11/11/23 | Thu/Fri/Sat