Are you interested in a career as a locksmith?
The locksmith program is comprehensive and includes both lecture and hands-on training.
- Program can be completed in 2 semesters
- We offer evening classes, 2 nights per week
- Summer schedules may be condensed
- Affordable tuition
Topics covered include:
- Techniques and tools of the trade
- Industry standards and practices
- Ethics, legal and safety issues
About Our Courses
KEY-300 - Locksmithing 101
KEY-301 - Locksmithing 102
KEY-305 - Locksmithing 201
KEY-304 - Locksmithing 202
Upon successful completion of these courses you will earn a Continuing Education Certificate in Locksmithing.
How to Register
View the latest Continuing Education Schedule of Classes.
See the Index for the course(s) you are interested in.
Note the class schedule, dates, times and cost.
Follow the registration directions on the inside front cover of the schedule.
Visit Owl Link to see our course options online.
Westphalia Training Center
Phone: (301) 546-0964
- Choose question