Plumbers install and repair the water, waste disposal, drainage and gas systems in homes, commercial, and industrial buildings. Plumbers also install plumbing fixtures (bathtubs, showers, sinks, and toilets) and appliances such as dishwashers, waste disposers, and water heaters. Our curriculum, provided by the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER), is designed to prepare Plumbing students for entry into and advancement in this growing industry.
Students who successfully complete the following courses will be eligible to receive the HVAC/R System 1 certificate:
Construction Core Skills, Option 1 or Option 2
- OCU-410 Core: Introductory Craft Skills
- OCU-408 Core: Introductory Craft Skills, Part 1
- OCU-416 Core: Introductory Craft Skills, Part 2
In addition to the following PLM courses:
- PLM 300 Plumbing Level 1 Part 1
- PLM 301 Plumbing Level 1 Part 2
- PLM 302 Plumbing Level 1 Part 3
- PLM 303 Plumbing Level 1 Part 4
How to Register
View the latest Continuing Education Schedule of Classes.
See the Index for the course(s) you are interested in.
Note the class schedule, dates, times and cost.
Follow the registration directions on the inside front cover of the schedule.
Visit Owl Link to see our course options online.
Skilled Trades Center
Phone: (301) 546-0964
- Choose question