Online courses allow you to explore personal or professional development, update your skills, discover a new talent, or chart a career path----at your convenience, using your computer. If attending in-person classes is a challenge because your schedule is full or changes frequently, consider enrolling in our online courses. Study, complete assignments, and communicate with your instructor and classmates from the convenience of your computer or device, wherever you have access: at home, in your office, or at school.
How to Register
1. Select a course at www.ed2go.com/pgcc:
- Browse the catalog by department or search for courses by keyword.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button, and complete the enrollment process.
- Review and print the Orientation Instructions.
- Note the class Section number.
2. Register and pay for your course:
- You can register online with PGCC's Owl Link
- You can register in person in Room 126, Bladen Hall, on the PGCC main campus at 301 Largo Road in Largo.
If your course has no Section number, or if your course is NOT listed on Owl Link:
- Register and pay for the generic course EDG-300: Ed2go Requested Courses
- Use Course Code Number 64411 for Summer 2020 ed2go courses (courses beginning May - August 2020)
We will grant access to your online classroom as soon as your payment is reflected in the PGCC system.
Registration and payment must be made by the start date of your Ed2Go class. No late registrations are allowed.
Learn more about PGCC's ed2go online courses and the enrollment process.