Complaints and Incident Report Portal
There are several options for reporting different types of complaints and incident reports at Prince George's Community College. Members of the college community can use the Complaints and Incident Report Portal to access the following forms:
- Student Conduct Violation
- Student Conduct and Academic Appeals
- Academic Integrity Policy Violation
- Student of Concern – Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT)
- Title IX Grievance
- Title IX Pregnancy or Parenting
- Library or Learning Center Violations
- Student Athletic Concern
If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 first. Each form has a description and instructions. If you are unsure which form to use, please contact the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities and Community Standards at 301-546-0887.
Hold Release–Re-Entry after Suspension
Students who are requesting a release of a student conduct hold on their account or intend to reapply after being suspended must submit a student conduct Hold Release – Re-Entry after Suspension submission request form. All students who have been suspended from the College must complete the entire form prior to re-applying.
When your submission is received, the College will invite you to a re-entry meeting. Contact the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-546-0887.
Student Background Investigations
The Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities responds to requests for background investigations. We provide conduct records, academic integrity records, Title IX records, enrollment dates, and College law enforcement records.
To obtain student records for background investigations in person please follow the next steps carefully.
- Contact the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities at 301-546-0887 or email@example.com or stop by the Office of Student Life.
- Complete all necessary forms. Students can bring the form to the Office of Student Affairs or email them in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Federal background investigators are welcome to stop email or fax the Office of Student Life for verification of conduct records, academic integrity records, Title IX records, enrollment dates, and College law enforcement records.
A staff member from the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities will contact you within five business days via email with the results of the background investigation. Most requests are completed by the end of the business day.
If you are looking to obtain copies of transcripts or enrollment verifications, you can submit your request to the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com Bladen Hall, Room 126 on the Largo campus.
If you are looking to complete a background investigation for a former employee (that was not enrolled at the College as a student), you can submit your request to Human Resources.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities and Conflict Resolution at 301-546-0887.