We're here to support you on your new journey. New students can follow this step-by-step guide to begin your path to academic success at Prince George’s Community College:
Steps to Follow
- Meet with a Recruitment Coordinator.
- Apply for admission.
- Mail or hand-deliver an official copy of your high school transcript(s) to:
The Office of Records and Registration
Prince George’s Community College
301 Largo Road
Bladen Hall, Room 126
Largo, MD 20774
- Activate your student portal: Access your Owl Link Account. Your temporary password is your six-digit birth date: if May 20, 2002, enter 052002. You will be prompted to create your permanent password.
- Download & Access Navigate: Access your PGCC Navigate account, where you will complete the following enrollment steps. Please visit your Google Play store or Apple store to download Navigate Student.
- Complete New Student Orientation.
- Determine your placement test options.
- Identify financial resources and apply for financial aid.
- Schedule your appointment with an Academic and Career Advisor.
We'll help you prepare to succeed at PGCC. Don’t hesitate to call, email or stop by if you have any questions.
The Office of Recruitment and Admissions
Monday–Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Bladen Hall, Room 125
Start here if you have reviewed your application options and you're ready to apply.
Continue the steps through to registration.
Guidelines and protocols
have been updated for
the fall 2022 semester.