We're here to support you on your new journey. New students can follow this step-by-step guide to begin your path to academic success at Prince George’s Community College:
Steps to Follow
- Meet with a Recruitment Coordinator.
- Apply for admission.
- Mail or hand-deliver an official copy of your high school transcript(s) to:
The Office of Records and Registration
Prince George’s Community College
301 Largo Road
Bladen Hall, Room 126
Largo, MD 20774
- Activate your student portal: Access your Owl Link Account. Your temporary password is your six-digit birth date: if May 20, 2002, enter 052002. You will be prompted to create your permanent password.
- Download & Access Navigate: Access your PGCC Navigate account, where you will complete the following enrollment steps. Please visit your Google Play store or Apple store to download Navigate Student.
- Complete New Student Orientation.
- Determine your placement test options.
- Identify financial resources and apply for financial aid.
- Schedule your appointment with an Academic and Career Advisor.
We'll help you prepare to succeed at PGCC. Don’t hesitate to call, email or stop by if you have any questions.