Helping students stay healthy and strong
- Treatment for minor illnesses and injuries
- Emergency First Aid
- Vision screening
- Blood Pressure monitoring
- Health counseling
- Referrals to health care providers, specialists, or community agencies
- TB testing for designated students
- Educational pamphlets providing information on various health topics
Bladen Hall, Room 132
301 Largo Rd.
Largo, MD 20774-2199
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Guidelines and protocols
have been updated for
the fall 2022 semester.